|“The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out.” (Proverbs 10:9 NIV)
- People with integrity live by fairness, even when fairness puts them at a disadvantage or causes them significant difficulty. They fight fair even when those around them do not.
- People of integrity consider their word their bond, allowing their “yes” to mean “yes” and their “no” to mean “no.”
- People of integrity are authentic and transparent; they act the same, no matter who is present. Their lives are “what you see is what you get.”
- People of integrity are straightforward in their conduct. They don’t hide what they’re doing, and they don’t say one thing and do another. They are people “in whose spirit is no deceit” (Psalm 32:2 NIV).
- People with integrity explain the facts in an even-handed manner, not in a way that makes them look better than the other person. They are respectful, helpful, and gracious to everyone.
- People of integrity go the extra mile with a smile. They do more than is required of them.
- People of integrity are not afraid to ask for help. They’re not afraid to let God be their strength. They’re able to handle tough situations, knowing God is at work in them.
- People of integrity focus on “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable” — anything at all that is excellent or praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8).
Thanks for reading what reached out and grabbed me today!
In His Mighty Grip,